The ACE Process
- Register Profile: Create an applicant profile for ACE Enrolled Nurse (EN) which includes the username, password, email address and contact information. ACE will generate a unique identification number for each applicant
- Begin Application: Once a profile has been created, applicants can begin completing the various aspects of the ACE EN application. A detailed overview of the requirements for the ACE EN process can be found here.
- Select Employer Preferences and Practice Settings: Applicants will be asked to select and rank up to five employers for preference and up to five practice settings. Information about individual employers can be found in the Employer Information section.
- Progress the ACE Enrolled Nurse Application: The application process for ACE Enrolled Nurse relies on the candidate completing every section of their application. Each section will be marked green once the system recognises that section as complete. For each entry point applicants have four weeks to complete their ACE EN application.
- Complete the ACE Enrolled Nursing Application: Applicants must ensure ALL sections are complete, and that their checklist reads complete prior to the entry point closing. To check this, applicants can navigate to the checklist section of their application where their application status (complete or incomplete) will be clearly displayed. Applicants only need to submit a complete application once and you will remain in the National Talent Pool until you are offered an ENSIPP position with an employer, you withdraw or are withdrawn due to ineligibility.
User Note: Each section has a 'save' button at the bottom of the page. You can save your progress and complete your application at any time during the application intake. There is no submit button!
Application Requirements Brief
The full details of what you need to provide in your application can be found in the Application Requirements section, however, as a brief overview you will need to supply:
- Certified proof of identity and immigration status documents
- Two References
- Verified Academic Transcript
- Cover Letter(s)
- Employer Preferences
- Practice Setting Preferences
ACE Eligibility Audit
Once applications have closed, ACE will extract all complete applications, audit them to ensure they meet the eligibility criteria and move all eligible applicants into the Enrolled Nurse National Talent Pool.
Employer Interviews and Selection
Employers are responsible for determining the number of positions available, undertaking interviews, conducting the selection process, making employment decisions, and finalising the formal employment process for successful applicants.
ACE is not involved with the interview and selection process. Any queries relating to interviews and employment decisions should be directed to the relevant employer.
- Employer Interviews: Employers interview graduates. Note that each employer runs their own process and interviews may therefore occur at any time while applicants are in the talent pool.
- Employers Send Offers to Applicants: Once interviews are completed, employers will send out offers to applicants. Offers are made and sent out at the discretion of the employer, so applicants should liaise with employers directly if they have any questions. Applicants should also make sure they accept or decline an offer within the deadline set by employers.
• Employers will use the contact information you provide in your ACE application to contact you for these interviews. You can update your profile, including your contact details, even when applications have closed by logging into your profile.
• Employers may vary in how they interview and select candidates. Some may hold panel interviews and others may hold one-on-one interviews while larger employers may choose to run an assessment centre to consider applicants.